Experience unforgettable adventures in the Kłodzko Valley – take advantage of the unique holiday package LONGER = CHEAPER!
One day, inspire with marvelous beauty of the Stołowe Mountains, following the mysterious mazes of Errant Rocks. The next day visit our Czech friends, passing through the Gothic Gate of the Rock City. Discover the countless chambers of palaces and castles – following in the footsteps of Princess Daisy and Princess Marianna Orańska. Walk along the historic routes of the Riese complex, looking for the Golden Train.
After an eventful day, relax at the SPA Center during sauna rituals or treatments at the Dr Irena Eris Skin Care Institute. Let yourself be carried away by culinary journeys at the Art Déco Restaurant (with 2 Gault & Millau caps). Feel the real luxury close to nature in the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris.
THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- min. 3 nights in a comfortable room,
- buffet breakfast,
- à la carte dinners at the Art Déco Restaurant (does not include drinks),
- relax in the SPA Center (2 swimming pools, 3 Jacuzzis, sauna complex, cardio studio),
- animation program for children and adults,
- outdoor parking,
- Sunday guided tours for sunrise in Szczeliniec,
- Thursday Nordic Walking trips to sunsets at Szczytnik,
- daily physical activities at the pool, fitness room and outdoor activities,
- musical evenings at the piano on Wednesdays and Saturdays at Café Tomik,
- Friday dance evenings with a DJ at the Fotoplastykon Club.
ALSO FOR THE CHILDREN:
- games in the playroom with Hotel Auntie,
- art classes,
- workshops full of nature, including discovering the world of little forest friends.
The club rooms also include: free use of the tennis court, squash, bowling and billiards, as well as a free underground garage and room service – once a day.
The holiday program is valid from June 27 to August 31 2021. The guarantee of the reservation is a 30% down payment, without the possibility of free cancellation. The price does not include visitors’ tax. Number of rooms in the offer is limited.