Once again, we are pleased to invite you to a weekend meeting with Dr Irena Eris Tasty Stories on 6-8 October 2023 and special accompanying culinary attractions at our hotel.
This is the sixth event of Dr Irena Eris Tasty Stories series, where we open up to the culture of our region. We will follow the stories of artists and craftsmen whose works create the unique character of the place. We will discover local traditions and learn about the cultural heritage of Warmia and Masuria, and enjoy a delightful taste experience at beautifully set tables during an exclusive dinner at Gospoda Sielanka.
As every year, we will start the weekend with Friday’s Festival of Flavours at Rybakówka and a meeting with local producers and regional artists and folk craftsmen, as well as well-known Tasty Stories characters from previous years.
The event will culminate in an exclusive dinner at Gospoda Sielanka on Saturday with an original tasting menu prepared by Agnieszka Wilbrandt (Oranżeria Restaurant) and Sławomir Kwaśniewski (Romantyczna Restaurant) with the participation of great invited chefs.
More information on the project available at DrIrenaErisTastyStories.com and on Facebook. Join us and follow the tasty stories.
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a comfortable room,
- breakfasts at the Oranżeria Restaurant - with products from our local producers and Dr Irena Eris Tasty Stories characters,
- dinner on Friday at the Oranżeria Restaurant - Chef’s menu with a regional insert inspired by Dr Irena Eris Tasty Stories (package does not include drinks),
- an evening tasting on Friday at Rybakówka by the fire and barbecue, combined with a fair of local products,
- an exclusive Dr Irena Eris Tasty Stories dinner with a tasting menu at Gospoda Sielanka, prepared by talented Chefs,
- relaxation at the SPA Centre (2 swimming pools, 5 jacuzzis, sauna complex, gym and cardio studio),
- parking space.
The price includes VAT and does not include local tax. The number of rooms on offer is limited.