Take part in our special cooking workshop conducted by the chef of the Art Déco restaurant at Dr Irena Eris SPA Hotel.
Whether you are passionate about food and wish to learn new tips and tricks or just starting your cooking adventure – take this opportunity to lose yourself in a world of exquisite flavours and culinary experiments!
Our Chef will be delighted to share his passion and experience with you and teach you about his signature gourmet cuisine that combines tradition with innovation.
PROGRAM DATES IN 2019:
- 7-10 April – Cakes and pastry,
- 9-12 June – Italian cuisine,
- 22-25 September – Pasteurization and fermentation in Fine Dining.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 3 nights’ stay,
- full board from dinner on the arrival day to breakfast on the departure day,
- two-day cooking workshops including preparation of dishes, an elegant dinner with selected wine tasting on the second day of the workshop, and a souvenir apron,
- relax at the SPA Centre – 2 swimming pools, 3 jacuzzis, a range of saunas and a cardio studio,
- car park,
The price of a club room includes: complimentary use of squash court, bowling alley and billiards table as well as free garage and room service – once a day.
The price does not include resort tax.