We have prepared for you a unique workshop, prepared and supervised by Kamil Kit – the Décompresja Restaurant Chef at the Hotel SPA Dr Irena Eris Polanica Zdrój.
This unusual journey of flavors and culinary experiences, is perfect for all cooking lovers who want to learn the secrets of the culinary art, as well as people starting their adventure with cooking.
The Chef will be happy to share his passion and valuable experience, which he bases on exquisite cuisine, combining tradition with modernity.
THE PRICE OF THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 nights in a comfortable room,
- full board at the Art Déco Restaurant (from dinner on arrival to breakfast on departure), along with non-alcoholic drinks (coffee, tea, water),
- two-day culinary workshops, including:
- preparing dishes,
- gala dinner on the second day of the workshop,
- a souvenir apron,
- binder with recipes,
- relax in the SPA Center – 2 swimming pools, 3 Jacuzzis, sauna complex, cardio studio,
THE PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE:
- 25-27 October – "Wild birds on medieval Polish tables".