Come and join in the fun at an unforgettable New Year’s Eve ball at Dr Irena Eris Wzgórza Dylewskie SPA Hotel. This year’s theme will be modern Polish folk music.
We guarantee a healthy dose of positive energy, perfect local food and traditional beverages. Music for this special evening will be provided by UpTown Live Band, who will perform covers of the biggest hits, both older and modern, as well as songs inspired by Polish folk music. The band’s live performance will be intertwined with Dj’s sets.
Our host for this evening will be Anna Butryn, an actress and a popular event host, whose passion is introducing various traditions from different cultures.
At midnight you will be able to watch silent fireworks display at Wzgórza Dylewskie.
The youngest guests will surely enjoy folk-themed animation activities at FARMA club: creative, art, and dance activities, during which the children will learn, where the New Year’s Eve’s tradition comes from and what old customs meant.
THE NEW YEAR’S EVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights (from 30 December 2019 to 1 January 2020) or 3 nights (from 29 December 2019 to 1 January 2020),
- complete meal package (from the dinner of the day of arrival to the breakfast of the departure day),
- festive New Year's Eve dinner (between 8–10 p.m.) with an all-night buffet of cold snacks and desserts,
- open bars with a wide range of alcohol at New Year's Eve party,
- welcoming regional cocktail in the hotel foyer,
- New Year's Eve party with the biggest hit-songs (10 p.m. – 02.30 a.m.),
- New Year's champagne toast,
- photo booth,
- silent fireworks display,
- children’s ball with activities and competitions and dance party,
- animation programme for children and adults,
- relax at the SPA Centre (2 swimming pools, sauna complex, a gym, and cardio studio).