Active golf playing on the golf course with an amazing view of Szczytnik is a simple pleasure.
The classes will be run by an instructor siblings tea – Agnieszka Lemańska and Marcin Lemański, for whom golf is an active way of spending free time with family and friends. They both have over 20 years of experience in this sport. They took first steps on the golf course in Rajszewo near Warsaw, and now from over 8 years they share their passion at the Golfspa Szczytna in Kłodzko Valley. They will teach golf adepts how to enjoy playing, connecting generations through playing together and respecting rules. Instructors have a license of the Physical Recreation AWF in Warsaw with the GOLF specialty.
After an active day filled with classes, indulge yourself in a blissful relaxation during massages at the Dr Irena Eris Skin Care Institute. The Chef will take care of the palate during meals at the Art Déco Restaurant.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights in a comfortable room,
- breakfast and dinner at Art Déco Restaurant,
- full body massage with elements of deep regeneration at the Dr Irena Eris Skin Care Institute,
- morning gymnastics with a trainer,
- lunch boxes with snacks for golf training,
- transfer to the golf course,
- individual classes on the golf course with a view on Szczytnik:
- lessons on the Driving Range (45 minutes each),
- lessons on the golf course (45 minutes each),
- a pack of training balls, equipment rental,
- relax at the SPA Center (2 swimming pools, 3 Jacuzzis, sauna complex and cardio studio),
- free Wi-Fi access, unguarded parking and VAT.
TRAINING DEPENDS ON THE SKILL LEVEL:
- beginners, Green Card HCP 54-37: 2+2 game learning (a total of 180 minutes of play),
- advanced status amateur HCP 15-36: learning HCP 15-36; 3+3 games (a total of 270 minutes of play).
The price of a club room also includes: complimentary use of the tennis court, squash court, bowling alley and billiards table, as well as free garage and once every day room service.
Classes depend on the weather conditions.